Join Myriad genetics at ESMO 2022 Industry Satellite Symposium on 12 September 2022 from 13:00-14:30 (CEST) for a session on “Controversies in breast and ovarian cancer”.
Taking place in Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (France), this year’s symposium will touch on high interest topics such as the use of genetics signatures for chemotherapy decisions and whether HRD tests are interchangeable.
There will also be a roundtable discussion with leading experts in the fields of oncology and O&G.
Click here to register now!
- Introduction by Chairperson, Prof. Jean-Marc Classe, France
- EndoPredict®: “Should we use genetics signatures for chemotherapy decisions in ER+/HER2- premenopausal patients?” by Prof. Peter Dubsky, Switzerland
- Roundtable discussion: Prof. Luis Teixeira (France), Prof. Michael Untch (Germany) and Dr. Anastasia Constantinidou (Cyprus)
- MyChoice®: “Are HRD tests interchangeable?” by Prof. Jean-Marc Classe, France
- Q&A session
- Wrap-up by Prof. Peter Dubsky, Switzerland
For those who are not able to attend this year’s ESMO, the recorded meeting will be available on-demand.