NeXT Dx Test
What is the NeXT Dx™ Test?
The Personalis NeXT Dx™ Test is a comprehensive genomic testing solution that enables physicians to identify potential targeted and/or immunotherapy options, evidence of drug resistance and clinical trial options for patients with solid tumors.
- The test profiles ~20,000 genes
- Whole-exome and transcriptome analysis
- Genomic alterations reported in up to 247 cancer-related genes
- SNVs, indels, CNAs from DNA and fusions from RNA
- Additional biomarkers results reported: MSI, Exome-wide TMB
- Test performed at CAP-CLIA certified laboratory
Unique to the NeXT Dx™ Test
- ACE Technology – Achieve enhanced coverage and uniformity across exome
- ACE Technology provides augmented coverage of difficult-to-sequence gene regions across the entire exome.
- 20,000 Genes sequenced at ~300x
- 74.8 Mb total footprint
- Covers all genes, noncoding introns/exons, promoters, splice sides, UTRs
- 247 Cancer-related genes sequenced at ≥1000x
- Gene List
- >99% specificity for all variant types; 99.5% sensitivity for SNVs at ≥ 5% AF; 98.7% sensitivity for indels at ≥ 10% AF; 97.2% sensitivity for CNAs in samples with ≥ 30%
- RNA Analysis for enhanced fusion detection
- Sensitivity for the fusion detection is 94.9%
- True TMB from Exome & MSI for immunotherapy decisions
- Exome-wide TMB is the gold standard (Merino et al., Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer 2020) and is not extrapolated from 247 genes